Wishlist has launched our most luxurious category to date, Premier Getaways. The 7th Wishlist category has a higher price tag of $499, and gets you a two-night stay at gorgeous and historic properties in Colorado. Premier Getaways features resorts in some of Colorado’s most treasured mountain towns: Steamboat Springs, Estes Park, Crested Butte and Durango.
Steamboat Springs: Steamboat Springs, Colorado has been one of the state’s hidden gems for quite some time. This valley town thrives year-round, with an abundance of winter and summer activities; including skiing/snowboarding, natural hot springs, biking, river sports, air boarding, and paddle boarding. Steamboat’s expansive, powder covered mountain attracts snow enthusiasts from all over the world.
The Inn at Steamboat is Wishlist’s featured Steamboat Springs resort. This boutique lodging property is located only 4 short blocks away from the base of the mountain.
– A two night stay in a king room, for two people
– $50 dinner voucher to a local restaurant
– A bottle of wine
Estes Park: Estes Park, Colorado is one of our most historic hot spot destinations. In the heart of Rocky Mountain National Park, this beautiful city has so much to offer. After being hit pretty hard by the flooding this past summer, the city is back up and running. Their cute town and access to so many outdoor activities guarantees an awesome weekend away. We are fortunate enough to bring you two Premier Getaway properties in Estes Park, Colorado.
The Stanley Hotel is one of the most historic and famous properties in Colorado. You may recognize is as the hotel from the horror film The Shining. If you haven’t had the pleasure of staying here before, now is your chance.
– A two night stay, for two people.
The Estes Park Resort is a luxurious mountain resort, with the comforts of home. Expansive views of the Rocky Mountains and Lake Estes may make it hard for you to ever return home.
Offer #1 includes:
– A two night stay in the Lake View Room
– $50 restaurant voucher
– A bottle of champagne
– Chocolate covered strawberries
Offer #2 includes:
– A two night stay in the Jacuzzi Suite, for 2 people. This suite has 1.5 baths, a Jacuzzi, fireplace, king bed, and balcony with a view of Lake Estes.
Crested Butte Is a former mining town. It is now most notably recognized as one of Colorado’s oldest ski towns. This smaller town plays host to a wide variety of outdoor activities, most notably skiing and mountain biking.
The Nordic Inn is implanted in the heard of the Gunnison National Forest, one of Colorado’s best playgrounds.
– A two night stay in the signature room
Durango is tucked away in the southeast corner of Colorado. This active town offers year round activities and majestic views. Check out our previous post “Exploring Colorado: Durango” for Wishlist’s travel guide.
Blue Lake Ranch is our featured premier resort in Durango. This lavish ranch sits on 80 acres off the Platte River. Offers at Blue Lake Ranch are valid from October 1st through May 31st. Each unit sleeps up to 6 people.
Offer #1 includes:
– A two night stay in the River House, located one mile from the main house. This rental is a southwest style cottage with a great room, full kitchen, 3 king beds, 2 bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms and a fireplace.
Offer #2 includes:
– A two night stay in the upper or lower unit of the Spring House. This rental has two bedrooms with one king, and two twin beds, two window seat beds in living area and luxurious bathrooms. This unit sleeps 6 and has expansive mountain views.
Treat yourself or someone you care for to some time away in on of our featured premier resorts. You deserve it. We all do. So whether you would like to treat yourself, a client, employee or loved one – Premier Getaways is an ideal gift.