Well it seems it is indeed that time of year again, when college students are pulled out of summer bliss and beckoned back to rigorous study schedules and hours of class. As parents, this time of year may mark for you the reality of letting your children go, so for all parties involved, new college students and parents that is, Wishlist hopes to make this transition a little easier. Wishlists are a great way for parents to support their kids’ new venture, while also providing them with safe and exciting opportunities to explore their new home.
Colorado attracts students from all over the world, who are drawn to the beautiful state for a variety of reasons. Whether your student is the adventurous type, likes to kick back and relax or is a social butterfly, we have an experience for everyone.
Urban Living Wishlist :: The Urban Living Wishlist is perfect for college students who want to be immersed in local culture. For anyone new to Colorado, exploring the Mile High City and Front Range is a must. A great aspect of this Wishlist is that it can be redeemed for up to 6 people, making for a great night out and a wonderful opportunity to get to know fellow peers. It is also friendly to college students who are on a tight budget (as most usually are) as the Urban Living Wishlist is just $39, meaning you don’t have to break the bank to get the night off from ramen and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
– Wine Tastings in Fort Collins and Denver
– City Tours in Denver and Boulder
– Art Classes in Denver
– Museums and Galleries in Denver and Fort Collins
– Performing Arts in Denver and Westminster
– Dance Classes in Denver and Fort Collins
– Cooking Classes in Denver
– Wellness Classes in Denver
– Sporting Events in Denver
Adventure :: The Adventure Wishlist promotes going outdoors and exploring the vast Colorado landscape. The experiences included in the Adventure Wishlist epitomize Colorado with everything from rock climbing to whitewater rafting, this Wishlist lets you enjoy Colorado like a native. Get your blood pumping and forget about daily stresses with the Adventure Wishlist, redeemable for up to 4 people.
– Whitewater Rafting in Cañon City, Idaho Springs and Buena Vista
– Rock Climbing in Colorado Springs, Boulder and Golden
– Mountain Biking in Colorado Springs
– Zip-Lining in Cañon City
– Ice Climbing in Golden, Colorado Springs and Divide
– Snowshoeing in Colorado Springs
– Paddle Boarding in Steamboat Springs
– Kayaking in Edwards
– Horseback Riding in Idaho Springs
– Scuba Diving in Denver
– Fly Fishing in Loveland
Wellness :: The Wellness Wishlist is ideal for an over-worked and stressed student (so most college students). The Wellness Wishlist promotes relaxation and rejuvenation for your mind, body and soul. Wellness experiences can be redeemed for up to 2 people.
– Massages in Denver, Boulder, and Westminster
– Facials in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs and Westminster
– Acupuncture in Boulder and Louisville
– Fitness and Nutrition consultation in Denver and Westminster
– Cosmetic Treatments in Colorado Springs
Wishlists are a great way to introduce your student to all that Colorado has to offer. Take advantage of the clean air, reliable sunshine and charismatic culture that resonates in the Colorado lifestyle. Whether you’re rewarding your kid for their hard work, or just helping introduce them to everything Colorado has to offer, there is a Wishlist for you.